Monday, February 1, 2010

What can you get for just a buck? Plenty!

I used to go to the Dollar Tree when I was a kid and blow my allowance money (about $5 each week) on random things, especially candy and toys. But when the need for shopping arises now that I am an adult, the Dollar Tree isn't a place that usually comes to mind. I was talking to a friend recently during her outing at a dollar store and she was quite excited about all of her finds, especially all of the party supplies. I decided to check it out for myself and was amazed with all of the different things I found, all for $1 each! From kitchen utensils to cleaning supplies and pet toys to gift wrap, there was a lot I found to cross off of my weekly shopping list. Dollar Tree is a great place to find everyday useful items, as well as the occasional holiday and party supplies. Dollar Tree Direct also offers online ordering + free shipping for people or business who need to order items in large quantities.

No comments:

Post a Comment