Thursday, May 13, 2010

Don't be tardy for the party

I LOVE to plan any kind of party or event, especially themed parties. Recently I put together a surprise 30th birthday party for my fiance in our new home of Nashville, TN. All of his friends and family were able to come and even his favorite Journey tribute band the Frontiers came to celebrate! To keep costs down and the theme consistent, I was able to make a lot of the decorations myself with the help of my graphic designer friend Lindsay Salet (who is available for hire). Lindsay designed the theme and main image, which we were able to incorporate into posters, koozies, cake art, and even a custom stamp to decorate tablecloths and napkins with. Check out the photos from the party below!

Vendors:
Posters and banner: FedEx Office
Koozies: Discount Favors
Stamps: Rubber Stamp Champ
Party Supplies: Party City

No comments:

Post a Comment